Monday, May 9, 2011

Humble family of Quints have hands full on Mother's Day ...


HUMBLE, Texas—At the Mayorga household in Humble, there’s no such thing as a typical day. That’s because Veronica Real-Mayorga delivered quintuplets in August.
With three boys and two girls all born on the same day, it seems the fertility drugs she had been taking really worked.

"I cried because I was overwhelmed with the news of five," said Mayorga. "I wondered how I was going to handle it."

Then she remembered something she’d heard in church.
"God will not give you anything you cannot handle," said Mayorga. "So I said, OK, I don’t know how I’m going to do it, but I’ll be fine.
And fine she is, with five nine-month-olds and one nine-year old.
So it makes sense that on Mother’s Day Veronica felt five times the love.

"Yes," said Mayorga, "as well as the work."
Work that includes 40 diaper changes a day.

"She’s the best of the best," said her eldest son, 9-year-old Fernando Mayorga. "She takes care of everybody."

READ MORE HERE AT KHOU

No comments:

Your BEST option!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin